Friday, March 1, 2013

March Releases I'm Most Excited For

March 1st:
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally  - I loved Catching Jordan, and I'm looking forward to getting a copy of Stealing Parker to read.  This book sounds like it will be just as good as the first two.

Things I Can't Forget (Catching Jordan, #3)

March 5th:
Bruised by Sarah Skilton - This sounds like a really emotional story.  I look forward to meeting Imogen.  I also like the cover and how it has a broken trophy on it.

Bruised


March 19th:
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare - I really enjoy the Infernal Devices series, maybe even more than the Mortal Instruments series.  I look forward to reading this book and finding out who Tessa ends up with.  Jem's a good guy, but I am Team Will.
Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley - This story sounds rather creepy and psychological.  I look forward to meeting Angie and discovering what happened to her.

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)Pretty Girl-13

March 26th:
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch - Even though I read an ARC of this book in October, I'm putting it on here so you can put it on your TBR if it isn't there already.  This is a completely amazing book.
Impostor by Jill Hathaway  - Since I loved Slide, I look forward to reading the 2nd book in the series.

If You Find MeImpostor (Slide #2)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment