Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cover: Empty by KM Walton

 

This is the cover of the next book, Empty, by the author of Cracked.  I absolutely loved Cracked and I can't wait for Empty to hit the shelves.  Unfortunately, that won't be until 2013 so I still have a long wait until I can read this book.  If you have not yet Cracked, you should read that book.

Here's a link to the post about the cover and synopsis:  http://skateorbate.blogspot.com/2012/04/empty-cover-reveal-giveaway.html#idc-container

Katie

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Katie-

    Thank you for your kind words. I can't wait for you to read EMPTY either!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. After reading Cracked, I am looking forward to Empty. I love the way the two covers complement each other and how they both have pills on the cover.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete