Friday, June 1, 2012

June Releases I'm Most Excited For

Each month, I am going to list the releases I am excited for, and why I am excited for them.  Many books that sound good are releasing in June.


June 5:
All These Lives by Sarah Wylie - This book has an interesting premise, and I've seen good reviews of it.  The story sounds fascinating, and I like to read sister stories.
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger  - I love both of Kody Keplinger's other two books.  Also, the story sounds really good.  I can't wait to read this book!

A Midsummer's Nightmare  All These Lives

June 12:
Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham - This sounds like it will be a fun read.  It has summer, friendships, and a road trip.  The story sounds interesting.
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead  - I love both Bloodlines and VA.  I can't wait to read the next Bloodlines book.  Besides, Adrian is in this, and there will hopefully be an Adrian and Sydney romance.

Reunited The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)

June 14:
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - This sounds like a cute summer romance.  Plus, it seems like it will have a strong family story in it.  Also, I really like the cover.

 My Life Next Door

June 19:
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller - This sounds like a good romance story that is also serious.  I have seen some good reviews, and these reviews seem to really like the characters.

 Something Like Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment