Monday, October 1, 2012

October Releases I'm Most Excited For

October 1:
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally - I loved Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally, so I can't wait to read this book.  I'm looking forward to meeting the new set of characters, and hopefully catching a few glimpses of Jordan and Henry.
Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler - I've read both of Janet Gurtler's other two books, and I enjoyed them.  Since I have a peanut allergy, I can't wait to see how this book handles the topic.

Stealing ParkerWho I Kissed

October 2:
Forget Me Not by Carolee Dean - This sounds like it will be an emotional.  It sounds like the type of book that has a paranormal element but is mostly contemporary.  Also, it is told in dual POV, which I always enjoy.  It's in verse, and I haven't read a book in verse before.  I'm looking forward to see what I think of the writing style.
Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt  - This book sounds like a powerful and emotional one.  I look forward to seeing how it deals with the subject matter of cancer.  I've read some reviews, and it sounds like it also contains a good romance.  It sounds like it will have a friends falling for each other storyline with Mia and Gyver.
Fall to Pieces by Vahini Naidoo - This sounds like an interesting story, and a mystery too.  It will be interesting to find the answers to the mystery of Amy's death.
Live Through This by Mindi Scott - I read and loved Mindi Scott's first book, Freefall.  From the synopsis of Live Through This, it sounds like something that I will love just as much.  It will be interesting to find out what secrets Coley has been hiding.

 Forget Me NotSend Me a SignFall to Pieces Live Through This

October 9:
What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton - This sounds like it will be a good read.  It will be interesting to see Sid deal with what happened to her while falling for a boy at the same time.

What Happens Next

October 16:
Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos - This sounds like a good read.  I look forward to seeing the sibling dynamic between Rachel and Micah.  I want to know if she'll be able to rescue her brother from addiction.  I also look forward to reading the relationship between Rachel and Micah's friend, Tyler.
The Space Between Us by Jessica Martinez  - This sounds like a good book portraying a relationship between two sisters.  I look forward to reading about the struggles in their relationship, and hopefully they can patch their relationship up as well.  I wonder what secret Charly is hiding that affects both her and Amelia.

Out of ReachThe Space Between Us

October 23:
Blind Spot by Laura Ellen - This book sounds like a great mystery and story.   I look forward to reading about Roz and learning what happened to cause Tricia's death.

 Blind Spot

October 25:
Burning Blue by Paul Griffin  - This sounds like an amazing mystery.  I look forward to meeting Jay and Nicole.  I want to find out who splashed Nicole with acid, and why they did it.

Burning Blue

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed hearing about a ton of these. Thanks for bringing them to my attention. I will definitely be looking forward to tracking nearly ever single one of these down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them. I look forward to them too.

      Delete