Friday, February 1, 2013

February Releases I'm Most Excited For

February 5th:
Hysteria by Megan Miranda - This sounds like a interesting book that is probably also a bit creepy.  I read and enjoyed Fracture, so I can't wait to read this.
The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding  - This book sounds really cute and fun.  I like the cover and am looking forward to finding out more about Devan and her mother.
Me, Him, Them, and It by Caela Carter - This is a really good teen pregnancy book.  I got an ARC from Netgalley and have actually already read it.  You should all add this to your TBR list.

 Hysteria The Reece Malcolm ListMe, Him, Them and It

February 12th:
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead - I haven't read The Golden Lily yet, but I enjoyed Bloodlines, so I am planning on reading it.  Being it Sydney's head is interesting, and I look to reading more of the series.
Pivot Point by Kasie West  - This sounds like a really interesting story.  I look forward to seeing the different futures that Addison could choose.  I have seen reviews and it looks like this had good characterization, romance, and friendship, which are all things I love in books.

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)Pivot Point

February 14th:
Infinite Sky by CJ Flood - This sounds a really interesting story.  I look forward to reading about Iris, her family, and the gypsies.

Infinite Sky

February 19th:
Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan - This sounds like an interesting male POV book.  I look forward to reading about Crash's and Burn's characters.

Crash and Burn

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment