Monday, April 1, 2013

April Releases I'm Most Excited For

April 1st:
My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi - This one is a contemporary YA book, and that is my favorite genre.  Plus, it sounds like it will be an emotional read that realistically deals with issues.  Also, I like the color scheme and the lighting on the cover.
If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin - This sounds like a really emotional contemporary story.  It sounds like there will be some sad parts to the story, with maybe a little romance too.

 My Life After NowIf He Had Been With Me

April 2nd:
The Collector by Victoria Scott - This sounds like a good male POV book.  It will be interesting to read from the perspective of a guy who is basically a villain.  I also look forward to reading about the romance in this book.
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith  - This sounds like a sweet romance story.  It sounds like the story is similar to the story from a couple movies that I have seen and enjoyed.  I look forward to seeing if Graham and Ellie's relationship works when they actually meet.

The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)This Is What Happy Looks Like

April 16th:
Taken by Erin Bowman - This sounds like a really interesting premise for a dystopian.  I look forward to meeting Gray, and finding out the secret behind the Heists.  I want to see how this world works out.

Taken (Taken, #1)

April 18th:
The Symptoms of My Insanity by Mindy Raf - This sounds like a good story.  I'm curious to see what the worst case scenario really is, and how Izzy deals with it.

The Symptoms of My Insanity

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment