Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Releases I'm Most Excited For

May 1st:
How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler  - I've enjoyed Janet Gurtler's other books, and this book looks good.  I look forward to meeting Grace and Kya, and reading about their friendship.  I want to see what starts to become dangerous about it.

How I Lost You

May 7th:
Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland - This sounds like a good book that will have emotional elements and some romance.  I'm curious about Jules' family tragedy, and how it comes between Jules and Cricket.  I'm also excited to see Cricket's romance with the guy that is mentioned in the summary.
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher  - This book sounds like an emotional story.  I look forward to reading about Angie and Lizzie's friendship before Lizzie got with Angie's boyfriend.  I look forward to reading about the mystery in the story as well.
Reboot by Amy Tintera  - This book has a fascinating premise.  I look forward to learning about the Reboots, Wren and Callum.

Nantucket BlueThe S-WordReboot (Reboot, #1)

May 8th:
Riptide by Lindsey Scheibe  - This sounds like a good story.  I look forward to reading about the surfing and the romance.  Also, I've seen that this is dual POV, which is a style that I like to read.

Riptide

May 14th:
Golden by Jessi Kirby - I read and enjoyed Jessi Kirby's Moonglass, and her book In Honor is on my TBR list.  I think this book of hers sounds amazing.  The mystery sounds interesting.  I also love the cover, and how light the colors on it are.
The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston  - This story sounds really good.  I look forward to meeting "Meg" and Ethan, and finding out what Meg's father did to get them in Witness Protection.

 GoldenThe Rules for Disappearing

May 21st:
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler - I've read and enjoyed a few Sarah Ockler books before, and this one sounds like it will be good too.  I look forward to reading about Jude and her sisters, and about the Vargas boys.
All I Need by Susane Colasanti  - I've read Susane Colasanti's other books, so I'm excited to read something new by her.  This sounds like it will be a cute romance.  Also, I like the cover.
Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown - I've read and liked Jennifer Brown's other books, so I'm sure this will be great too.  It sounds like a more emotional story that will deal with some important issues.
The Neptune Project by Polly Holyoke  - This sounds like a unique story that is unlike anything I've ever read before.  I don't read much MG, and I think it will be interesting to compare dystopian MG to dystopian YA.

The Book of Broken HeartsAll I NeedThousand WordsThe Neptune Project

May 28th:
Dare You To by Katie McGarry - I loved Katie McGarry's Pushing the Limits, so, since this is the companion novel, I'm excited for it too.  I look forward to reading about Beth and Ryan, and their romance.

Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment