Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Releases I'm Most Excited For

June 4th:
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen - I've read and enjoyed Sarah Dessen's other ten books, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in her next book.
Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin  - I've never read anything by this author, but this book sounds interesting.  It sounds like a good summer read.

The Moon and MoreRules of Summer

June 8th:
Insomnia by JR Johansson - This sounds like a unique type of paranormal story.  The cover is rather creepy, so the story is probably creepy as well.  I look forward to meeting Parker and learning about his ability.

Insomnia (The Night Walkers, #1)

June 11th:
Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn - This sounds like an interesting story.  I don't really read much horror, so I wonder what I'll think of this.  It sounds good.
Linked by Imogen Howson  - This sounds like an interesting sci-fi premise.  Also, it is set on a spaceship, and I haven't read other books with that setting.

Another Little PieceLinked

June 25th:
In the After by Demitria Lunetta - I think this book sounds really awesome, and a bit creepy.  I want to read this to meet Amy, Baby, and Them.

 In the After

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment