Monday, July 1, 2013

July Releases I'm Most Excited For

July 2nd:
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West - I loved Pivot Point, so I am excited to have another Kasie West book to read.  This sounds like a sweet romance and a fun read.

The Distance Between Us

July 11th:
45 Pounds by KA Barson - This sounds like a good story of a girl who is trying to find yourself.  It sounds like it will be a good book about being comfortable in your own skin.

45 Pounds (More or Less)

July 16th:
Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols - I have read many Echols books that I have loved, so I am sure that I will love this novel as well.  I also like how the main character plays the violin.

Dirty Little Secret

July 23rd:
Starglass by Phoebe North - I've been getting more into some books with sci-fi elements lately.  From reviews I've seen, it sounds like this book is also rather character-driven, and since that's a trait of my favorite genre, contemporary, I'm more excited for this.  It sounds like an interesting premise.

Starglass

July 30th:
 Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor - This sounds like a really good mystery book.  I'm looking forward to seeing the mystery unfold.

Prep School Confidential

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment