Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Releases I'm Most Excited For


September 3rd:
Dead Ends by Erin Jade Lange - This is the sophomore novel by the author of Butter, a book that I loved.  This is male POV, just like her debut was.  I'm hoping that Dane is more than just a bully, and that we get to see more sides to his character.  Also, I love this cover.
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill  - This sounds like an interesting story of time travel.  I look forward to meeting both Em and Marina, who are actually the same person.

Dead EndsAll Our Yesterdays

September 10th:
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - After loving Rowell's  novel, Eleanor & Park, naturally, I'm excited to read her next release.  This book sounds interesting, and it takes place at a college, which is unusual for a YA book.

Fangirl


September 17th:

This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales  - I haven't read anything else by this author, but this book sounds really good.  I love contemporary YA, and this sounds like a good contemporary novel that deals with some tougher topics.
Dead Girls Don't Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf - I'm excited for this because it's written by the same author who wrote Breaking Beautiful.  It also sounds like a great mystery read.
Once We Were by Kat Zhang  - As a fan of Kat Zhang's What's Left of Me, I look forward to seeing how she continues the stories of Eva, Addie, Devon, Ryan, Hally, and Lissa.

This Song Will Save Your LifeDead Girls Don't LieOnce We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2)

September 24th:
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles - Since I loved the Perfect Chemistry series, I'm looking forward to reading this book by Elkeles.  I'm hoping it's just as amazing as her previous works, and it hopefully has a great romance, too.  Also, by the synopsis, it looks like this book will probably be dual POV.

Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller - This is definitely a book that I will be purchasing the week it releases.  Ever since reading Something Like Normal, I have become a fan of Trish Doller's stories.  Since this is her second book, I am expecting to love it as much as Something Like Normal.  This is the September release that I am the most excited for.
Find Me by Romily Bernard - This sounds like a mystery dealing with some tough topics.  I think reading about the protagonist's hacking will be interesting too.


Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1)Where the Stars Still ShineFind Me

Katie

1 comment:

  1. EEP! Fangirl is AMAZING! and I need more YA books set in university! They are so awesome. Ohh a ton of amazing titles coming out this month like Wild Cards and Dead Girls Don't Lie!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete