Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Releases I'm Most Excited For

October 1st:
Fault Line by Christa Desir  - I have been excited for this book since I first heard about it last year.  It sounds like an awesome, dark, and emotional male POV novel.
How To Love by Katie Cotugno - I am so excited to read this book because it sounds like such an amazing contemporary.  I've heard so many good things about this one, too.

Fault LineHow to Love

October 8th:
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan - I am a big fan of the Percy Jackson series and its spinoff, The Heroes of Olympus.  I look forward to seeing what happens next to these characters, especially after that cliffhanger at the end of the third book.
Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein  - This sounds like an interesting and emotional read.  I look forward to reading about Dinah, and finding out about the boy who broke Claire.
Red by Alison Cherry - This sounds like a really interesting and fun read about a unique town.

The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, #4)PremeditatedRed

October 15th:
The Vow by Jessica Martinez - I liked Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez, and I absolutely loved her second book, The Distance Between Us.  I have read that book multiple times.  I hope The Vow is just as amazing.

The Vow

October 22nd:
Allegiant by Veronica Roth - This is the final book in the Divergent trilogy, and I look forward to seeing how Veronica Roth ends this series.
Reality Boy by AS King  - This sounds like an interesting book.  I like the idea of reading about a boy who is known for a TV show that he was on as a kid, and seeing how the show still affects him today.

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)Reality Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment