Monday, December 1, 2014

December Releases I'm Most Excited For

December 9th:
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas - This sounds really good.  I haven't read Ask Again Later yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
For Real by Alison Cherry - This sounds like a good reality TV and sister book.  I think I would like it.
No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown - This sounds like a really good book.  The part about auditioning for singing at an arts school sounds like something I would like.  I also really like this cover.

Top Ten Clues You're CluelessFor RealNo Place to Fall

December 23rd:
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner - I really enjoyed These Broken Stars, so I look forward to reading this companion novel.  It sounds like another awesome dual POV story.

This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)

December 31st:
Love and Other Theories by Alexis Bass - I revealed the cover for this on my blog, which was cool.  I really love this cover, and the story sounds so awesome as well.  I can't wait to read this.  It will probably be my first read of 2015.

Love and Other Theories

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment