Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Releases I'm Most Excited For

September 1st:
Everything Everything by Nicole Yoon - This sounds like a great book, and I have seen wonderful reviews of it, and read that the ship is wonderful, so basically, I can't wait to read it.

 Everything, Everything

September 8th:
Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa - This sounds unique, and I like that it sounds like it will probably have a bisexual love triangle, since that's a different spin on the love triangle. (EDIT: Apparently this is not a bisexual love triangle, according to early reviews, but it still sounds great).
The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis  - This sounds like it's going to be really good, and I've seen some good reviews.  Plus, it has a really unique premise.

Fans of the Impossible LifeThe One Thing

September 15th:
Dumplin by Julie Murphy - I enjoyed Julie Murphy's first book, Side Effects May Vary, so I look forward to reading this one too.

Dumplin'



Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment