Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Releases I'm Most Excited For

August 1st:
Canary by Rachele Alpine - This sounds like a great story with some tough issues in it.  Also, I love this cover.  It has a color scheme and look to it.

Canary

August 6th:
Gated by Amy Christine Parker - This sounds like a fascinating and frightening story about a cult.  I look forward to meeting these characters, and seeing how Pioneer influences them.

 Gated

August 15th:
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke - This book sounds like a really fascinating read.  I'm sure it will be creepy with a romance in it that shouldn't really happen.

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)

August 27th:
Taste Test by Kelly Fiore - This sounds like a cute read about a cooking show.  From the synopsis, I'm thinking a sweet romance will develop as well.  This cover looks good too.
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider - This sounds like a great male POV book.  I'm interested in knowing what the tragedies are in this book.  Also, I love this cover.

 Taste TestThe Beginning of Everything

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment