Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Releases I'm Most Excited For

February 4th:
Stolen by Erin Bowman - This is a novella to go along with the Taken series.  It tells Bree's story, and she is a very interesting character, so I'd like to learn more about her.
Alienated by Melissa Landers - This sounds like a good alien book.  I really love this cover as well.  I am looking forward to checking this one out.
Something Real by Heather Demetrios - This sounds like an interesting story.  I find it funny that the family's last name is Baker, and they have twelve kids, and the people in Cheaper By the Dozen also have the last name Baker.

Stolen (Taken, #0.5)Alienated (Alienated, #1)Something Real

February 11th:
Split Second by Kasie West - I absolutely loved Pivot Point.  I bought it as soon as it came out, read it right away, and then read it again during the summer.  I want to see what happens next in this series.  Also, this book is going to be the POV of both Addie and Laila.  This is a book that I am really, really excited for.

Split Second (Pivot Point, #2)

February 18th:
Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor - This sounds like a sad and touching book about friendship.  I think it will be a really good read.
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White - I loved Mind Games, so I look forward to reading the next book in the series.  This series has one of my favorite sister relationships in books ever.

Maybe One DayPerfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)

February 25th:
Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg - Of Eulberg's books, the only one that I have read is Take a Bow, and I really enjoyed it.  This book sounds like an amazing and sweet romance.
Faking Normal by Courtney Stevens - This sounds like an emotional read.  I look forward to reading this one.

Better off FriendsFaking Normal

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment