Monday, March 3, 2014

February Wrap-Up

This month I completed 6 books.  They are:
Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
The Selection by Kiera Cass
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Split Second by Kasie West
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally

Of these books, all of them were told in 1st person female POV, expect for These Broken Stars, which was male and female dual POV.

Books I Plan on Reading in March (subject to change):
Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone by JK Rowling (I've started rereading, but I haven't finished)
Unwind by Neal Shusterman (like Harry Potter, I've started rereading this, but haven't finished it yet)
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
Alienated by Melissa Landers
Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Panic by Lauren Oliver

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment