Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Releases I'm Most Excited For

March 4th:
Wicked Little Secrets by Kara Taylor - I enjoyed Prep School Confidential, so I look forward to reading another mystery with Anne as the detective.  I have found that I have really been liking the mysteries that I have been reading lately, and the first book in this series was one of the mysteries that I enjoyed.
16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler - I have read and enjoyed Janet Gurtler's first three books, so I think I will like this one as well.  It sounds like a good story.  The cover is different than the ones on all her other books, but I still like it.

Wicked Little Secrets (Prep School Confidential, #2)16 Things I Thought Were True

March 8th:
The Sowing by Steven dos Santos - I really liked The Culling when I read it last year, so I look forward to seeing what happens next in the series.  I will miss reading about the characters from The Culling who died in the Trials, since I liked those characters.

The Sowing (The Torch Keeper, #2)

March 11th:
Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas - This sounds like a cute and fun read.  It should be interesting to see the two different prom nights.

Ask Again Later

March 18th:
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy - This sounds like an emotional contemporary read.  Also, I enjoy books that are in dual POV, and this is in dual POV between a male and a female.

Side Effects May Vary

March 25th:
Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano - This sounds like a good YA murder mystery, a genre that I have been enjoying lately.  It should be a good read.

Nearly Gone

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment