Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Releases I'm Most Excited For

May 13th:
Rebel by Amy Tintera - I loved Reboot, so I'm excited to see what happens in the sequel and conclusion to the series.  Also, this one is going to be in dual POV between Wren and Callum, and I love reading dual POV.
Nantucket Red by Leila Howland - I enjoyed Nantucket Blue when I read it last summer, so I'm looking forward to the continuation of Cricket's story.  Also, the synopsis says that Zack is falling for Cricket's worst enemy, and I wonder who that is.
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson - I have read one Morgan Matson book and enjoyed it, so I look forward to reading this one.  This sounds like a good friendship story.
Renegade by Debra Driza - I look forward to finding out what happens next to Mila in this sequel to Mila 2.0

Rebel (Reboot, #2)Since You've Been GoneNantucket Red (Nantucket, #2)Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2)

May 20th:
Take Me On by Katie McGarry - I have read every book by Katie McGarry, and I love all of them, so I'm excited to read her next book.
Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols - This sounds like a cute and fun read.  I have read and enjoyed several books by Jennifer Echols.
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes - This sounds like a sweet story of friendship and romance.
The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston - I look forward to reading this sequel to The Rules for Disappearing.  I enjoyed the first book, and I'm excited to read more mystery, as well as reading more about Anna and Ethan.

Biggest Flirts (Superlatives, #1)The Art of LaineyThe Rules for Breaking (The Rules for Disappearing, #2)Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)

May 27th:
The Swift Boys and Me by Kody Keplinger - I have read all of Kody Keplinger's YA books, so it will be interesting to read a MG book by her.  This sounds like a sweet story, and I'm excited to read it.
City Of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare - I've read the rest of this series, so I look forward to reading the final book and seeing how it all wraps up.

The Swift Boys & MeCity of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment