Friday, August 1, 2014

August Releases I'm Most Excited For

August 5th:
Deadly Little Sins by Kara Taylor - I don't even know what the mystery will be in this one, but I am excited for it because I liked Prep School Confidential.

Deadly Little Sins (Prep School Confidential, #3)

August 14th:
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I really enjoyed both Anna and Lola, so I'm looking forward to reading this one.  I'm excited that parts of it take place in Paris.

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)

August 26th:
Astray by Amy Christine Parker - I liked Gated when I read it last year, so I look forward to seeing what happens next in the sequel.
Six Feet Over It by Jennifer Longo - This sounds like an interesting story.

Astray (Gated, #2)Six Feet Over It

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment