Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #26: Then You Were Gone


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

 My pick for this week is:


Then You Were Gone
In the tradition of 13 Reasons Why, a suspenseful and heart-wrenching novel from the author of Nothing Like You and Her and Me and You.Two years ago, Adrienne’s best friend walked out of her life. One week ago, she left Adrienne a desperate, muffled voicemail. Adrienne never called back.

Now Dakota is missing. She left behind a string of broken hearts, a flurry of rumors, and a suicide note.


Adrienne can’t stop obsessing over what might have happened if she’d answered Dakota’s call. And she’s increasingly convinced that Dakota must still be alive.

Maybe finding and saving Dakota is the only way Adrienne can save herself.

Or maybe it’s too late for them both.

---
This sounds like a good emotional story.  I can't wait to read it once it's released on January 8th.


What are you Waiting On this Wednesday?

Katie



5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I need good emotional reads and this one sounds amazing. Plus the cover is PERFECT!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this book before but I like the sound of it now. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I hadn't heard of this book, but it definitely sounds like something I would enjoy. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I haven't heard of this one before but will be adding it to my list! Sounds like a really good but intense story which I love.

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete