Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Releases I'm Most Excited For

September 4th:
34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues - This book sounds really good, though a bit dark.  It sounds like an emotional read.  I like reading books with multiple narrators, and it will be interesting to read about each narrator's connection to Ellie.  I wonder what her secrets are.
I Swear by Lane Davis  - This book sounds like it will be sad and emotional.  Since the characters were the bullies, I expect I may not like some of them at first.  I hope they will be dimensional characters who aren't just evil.

34 Pieces of YouI Swear

September 11th:
Personal Effects by EM Kokie - Lately I have enjoyed some military themed YA books, so I think I will enjoy this.  I also have been reading and liking several books with male narrators.  This book is a military type book with a male narrator, so I think I'll like it.


Personal Effects

September 18th:
Butter by Erin Jade Lange - This book sounds rather disturbing, but I still think it sounds like it will be good.  Also, it is another book with a male narrator.

Butter

Katie

2 comments:

  1. haha im noticing a theme for all the books you are excited for? dark, emotions, sad, and disturbing! hope you enjoy them though!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess those most be the the kind of books I like. But I do read lighter books sometimes too, so I guess I like a mix. I finished I Swear yesterday, and I loved it. I'll probably write a review of it for next week.

      Delete