Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #23: Who I Kissed



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

 My pick for this week is:


Who I Kissed
She never thought a kiss could kill…
Samantha didn’t mean to hurt anyone. She was just trying to fit in...and she wanted to make Zee a little jealous after he completely ditched her for a prettier girl. So she kissed Alex. And then he died—right in her arms.
Was she really the only person in the entire school who didn’t know about his peanut allergy? Or that eating a peanut butter sandwich and then kissing him would be deadly? Overnight Sam turns into the school pariah and a media sensation explodes. Consumed with guilt, abandoned by her friends, and in jeopardy of losing her swimming scholarship, she’ll have to find a way to forgive herself before anyone else will.

---
I've read both I'm Not Her and If I Tell by Janet Gurtler, and I really liked both of those books.  Also, I have a peanut allergy, so it will be interesting to see how the subject is dealt with in the book.


What are you Waiting On this Wednesday?

Katie

14 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book before now but it sounds great! thank-you for sharing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I put it on my wish list right away! I hadnt heard of this book or the author before, but I will definitely be reading her books! Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't heard of this author but the book sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds awful... and no, not the book but the girl's story. It wont be an easygoing read and right now that's what I'm looking for so I wont be reading it but I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing this one and I am very curious about it! I hope you get it soon =) Thanks for sharing!

    Check out our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie,
    Thanks so much for picking Who I Kissed for your WOW!

    I'm really excited for you to read this one since you do have a peanut allergy. My son has one as well, which is what inspired the story. :) Can't wait to hear what you think!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an interesting choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been told that Janet is a fantastic author! This has been on my list for a while now.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is on my wishlist as well! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds really good. Great pick,.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3556

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I've seen this one around before, it sounds very interesting! :)
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! New follower! :) And I'll be very curious to hear what you think about this one since you have a peanut allergy!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog recently! I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond--normally I'm a lot more on top of things. Have a great day and check out my upcoming His Dark Materials Readalong and Giveaway if you want!

    ReplyDelete