Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #19: Burning Blue



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

 My pick for this week is:


Burning Blue
How far would you go for love, beauty, and jealousy?
When Nicole Castro, the most beautiful girl in her wealthy New Jersey high school, is splashed with acid on the left side of her perfect face, the whole world takes notice. But quiet loner Jay Nazarro does more than that--he decides to find out who did it. Jay understands how it feels to be treated like a freak, and he also has a secret: He's a brilliant hacker. But the deeper he digs, the more danger he's in--and the more he falls for Nicole. Too bad everyone is turning into a suspect, including Nicole herself.
Award-winning author Paul Griffin has written a high-stakes, soulful mystery about the meaning--and dangers--of love and beauty.

---
I have read and enjoyed Paul Griffin's Stay With Me.  This book is written by him, and it also sounds very good.  It sounds like the mystery will be interesting, and I also enjoy reading male POV books.


What are you Waiting On this Wednesday?

Katie

9 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this one and the cover is pretty neat! Great WoW pick this week!! +New GFC follower!
    Check out my WoW post

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choice, I'll definitely be checking out this one :) Old follower haha
    Here's My WoW:

    http://reflectivebookworm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-space-between-us.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... look at that cover! This book sounds great, I'm going to add it to my TBR List :)

    Sarah
    That Bookish Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! This is different from the books I normally read, but I really like the sound of it :)

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-17-kit-grindstaff.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I heard about this one the other day and it sounds really good. I'm kind of looking forward to reading it actually. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great cover and choice!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great mystery, and the cover works really well with the synopsis! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! It's not a book I would normally read, but I might just give this one a chance! Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really good! Isn't there another similar sounding book coming out soon as well? Anyway, I'm definitely going to be picking this up!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete