Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Releases I'm Most Excited For

August 2nd:
The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin  - This sounds like a good book.  It sounds like it will deal with themes of family and romance.
Survive by Alex Morel  - This sounds like a good story of survival.  The premise looks unique.

The Waiting Sky Survive

August 14th:
Counting Backwards by Laura Lascarso - This sounds like an interesting and unique story.  I have read a few stories that are in a pysch ward, and I look forward to reading this one.

 Counting Backwards

August 21st:
Smashed by Lisa Luedeke - This sounds like a great story, and I have seen some good reviews on it.  According to the reviews, it looks like there will be good friendships in the book.  The romance does not sound as good, though since the boy causes many problems.

 Smashed

August 28th:
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson - This story sounds really good.  It is a YA book with military themes, and I have enjoyed some YA contemporary military books lately.  I want to know what Quinn's boyfriend's secret is.
Speechless by Hannah Harrington  - I loved Saving June, and I'm looking forward to reading the author's second book.  Chelsea sounds like a character that I might not like at first, and I want to see how the story redeems her.
Confessions of Angry Girl by Louise Rozett - This sounds like a good book with romance, family, and friendship.  The main character sounds interesting, and it will fun to read a younger YA book since the main character is 14.

If I LieSpeechlessConfessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions, #1)

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment