Monday, December 31, 2012

The Top 13 Books that I Want that are Releasing in 2013

Fault Line by Christa Desir - This is probably the 2013 book that I want the most.  There's just something in the synopsis that sounds amazing to me.  It sounds like the type of book I would like.  It's male POV, which I've been trying to read more of lately, and it's darker, and I don't mind reading darker books.  I think I'm going to love this one, but unfortunately, I have to wait until November to read it.  Also, I really love this cover.

Pivot Point by Kasie West - The premise of this book sounds extremely fascinating.  I like the idea that Addie has to choose between two futures - one in the paranormal world and one in the normal world.  From reviews, it sounds like the type of book that reads like a contemporary but also has a bit of paranormal mixed into it.  I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller - The author is Trish Doller, and, in my opinion, that alone is a good reason to want to read this book.  Something Like Normal make me a huge fan of her books.  Also, the premise of this book sounds really good as well.

The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston - The premise of this book sounds very interesting.  Also, I love the cover.

Insomnia by JR Johansson - This book sounds really good, and probably a little bit creepy too.  The cover is definitely creepy.  I look forward to meeting Parker, and I wonder whether or not he really is stalking Mia.

Canary by Rachele Alpine - I love the cover of this book.  It has such a great color scheme and a really cool look to it.  Plus, the premise sounds great.  I look forward to seeing what happens to Kate and how she deals with it all.

Brianna on the Brink by Nicole McInnes - This sounds like a really good teen pregnancy book.  Also, the cover is really cool.

The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher - This one sounds like a bit of a mystery, and it sounds sad as well.  I look forward to meeting the characters and reading this story.

How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler - I've read and enjoyed two of Janet Gurtler's books so far.  I still have to read Who I Kissed.  I think I will love this book too.  It sounds like a good story of friendship.

Charm and Strange by Stephanie Kuehn - This sounds like an interesting story.  It sounds like an interesting take on shapeshifting and werewolves.  Winston sounds like a fascinating character too.

Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook - This sounds like an interesting dual POV story.  I've seen mixed reviews, but I still am going to read it.  I think it sounds like something that I would like.  It sounds very emotional.

Bruised by Sarah Skilton - This sounds like a really emotional story.  I look forward to meeting Imogen's character and seeing how this event impacts her life.

A Point So Delicate by Brandy Colbert - I have never read a book that combine ballet and abduction.  I look forward to seeing how this is done.  I also am wondering what role the main character played in her friend's abduction.

Katie

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for picking CANARY! I can't wait until it's out and you can read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list. All of these look incredible. I hope you get to read all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing list!!! Thank you for including my book! :)

    ReplyDelete