Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Releases I'm Most Excited For

April 7th:
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli - The premise of this book is so amazing.  "You've Got Mail starring gay teenage boys with good grammar."  I think this will be a light and fun LGBT book, and I'm hoping that the romance will be awesome, even when it's only over email.
None of the Above by IW Gregorio - I've never read a book about someone who's intersex before, so I'm excited to read this book.

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens AgendaNone of the Above

April 14th:
Forged by Erin Bowman - I'm excited to read the conclusion to the Taken series, since I have really enjoyed it.  I'm hoping for some good Gray/Bree romance in here.  Also, the cover is awesome.
All the Rage by Courtney Summers  - This sounds like it will be a really powerful story.  I've read two books by Courtney Summers before, and I liked both of them, so I look forward to reading this.

Forged (Taken, #3)All the Rage

April 21st:
Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook  - I read Kristin Halbrook's other book, Nobody But Us, and I thought it was good.  I look forward to reading another book by her, and this one sounds powerful.
99 Days by Katie Cotugno - I really enjoyed How to Love and thought it was a powerful story, so I look forward to reading Katie Cotugno's next book.

Every Last Promise99 Days

April 28th:
Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger  - I love the DUFF and have read it several times, so I'm excited to have a companion to it to read.


Lying Out Loud

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment