Friday, April 1, 2016

April Releases I'm Most Excited For

April 5th:
When We Collided by Emery Lord - This book is by Emery Lord, so, having loved her other two books, I am, of course, very excited to read this one.
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum  - This looks like a really cute read that I am very excited for.  I've seen it compared to Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda which is a book that I love.

When We CollidedTell Me Three Things

April 19th:
The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas - I enjoyed her other mysteries published under the name Kara Taylor, so I'm looking forward to another mystery by this author.

 The Darkest Corners

You should be excited for:
South of Sunshine by Dana Elmendorf - I read this book as an ARC and really liked it.  It dealt with being LGBT in a small town in the South, and I really enjoyed this.

South of Sunshine

Katie

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for Tell Me Three Things as well. I just love the cover. :)
    #Commenting365

    ReplyDelete