Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August Releases I'm Most Excited For

August 1st:
These Things I've Done by Rebecca Phillips - This book sounds amazing and also sad.  I look forward to seeing what happens in it.  I wonder what the main character did to accidentally cause her friend's death.  I know the author's agent loves this book a lot and has talked about it online.

These Things I've Done

August 8th:
Little and Lion by Brandy Colbert - I read Brandy Colbert's first book, Pointe, a few years ago, and it was good.  I'm looking forward to reading another own voices book by her.  And I like that the MC is both black and Jewish.

Little & Lion

August 29th:
Dress Codes for Small Towns by Courtney C. Stevens - Courtney Stevens is a great author, which is why I will definitely need to read her newest book about life in a small town.
You Don't Know Me But I Know You by Rebecca Barrow  - This book sounds really good.  It is about a girl who was given up for adoption who gets pregnant in high school and has to decide what to do about her own pregnancy.

Dress Codes for Small TownsYou Don't Know Me But I Know You

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment