Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Releases I'm Most Excited For

December 3rd:
Ink Is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spalding - I loved Amy Spalding's first book, The Reece Malcolm List, so I'm looking forward to checking out another book written by her.
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally  - I want to read this book because it is by Miranda Kenneally.  I loved Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker, and I haven't read Things I Can't Forget yet.  I'm looking forward to reading this book too.

Ink is Thicker Than WaterRacing Savannah (Hundred Oaks, #4)

December 10th:
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - This book sounds like such an amazing sci-fi read.  Also, it's male and female dual POV between the two main characters.  Plus, I've seen many great reviews of this one.

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)

December 26th:
Control by Lydia Kang - This sounds like a great sci-fi book.  I have been reading more of those this year, so I look forward to checking this one out.

 Control (Control, #1)

December 31st:
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine - This sounds like a sweet contemporary romance.  Also, I believe it is dual POV, which I enjoy reading.

The Promise of Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment