Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Top 14 Books I Want That Are Releasing in 2014

I did a list like this last year, so I'm going to do it again this year.  This will have 14 releases of 2014 that I am the most excited for.  Here they are, in no particular order.

Split Second by Kasie West - I loved Pivot Point, and I've already read it twice.  I look forward to reading Split Second so I can read more about Addie and Trevor.  Also, Laila's POV is going to be in this book too, and I really liked her character, so it should be interesting to read from her perspective.

On The Fence by Kasie West - And the second book on this list is also by Kasie West.  I also read her contemporary, The Distance Between Us, and she is amazing at contemporary.  So I look forward to getting to read another contemporary by her.

Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor - I have never read anything else by this author before, but this book sounds absolutely amazing.  It sounds heartbreaking and the friendship sounds good.  I've seen good reviews, and I think this one will be good.

Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens - This sounds like a powerful contemporary debut.  I have seen reviews and the readers seem to have liked it.  It sounds like it is emotional, and it has some tough topics in it.

Far From You by Tess Sharpe - This sounds like a powerful mystery.  It sounds like it will be a bit sad, since the main character has lost her best friend.  I think the story sounds really interesting.

Frozen by Erin Bowman - I really liked Taken, so I am interested in finding out what happens next in Frozen.  Also, I am hoping there will be more romance between Gray and Bree in this book, since she is who I want him to end up with.

Take Me On by Katie McGarry - I have not yet been disappointed by a Katie McGarry book, so I expect that this will be amazing.  I love how every one of her books is in dual POV, and they are all set in the same area.  I love getting to see cameos of the main characters from her other books.

Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy - This book sounds like it will be a really interesting story.  Also, it is dual POV, and I always enjoy dual POV.

Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell - This sounds unique and different from anything else that I've ever read since it is told from the POV of a killer.  It should be interesting.

Pointe by Brandy Colbert - From reading this synopsis, I wonder how the main character was involved in her friend's abduction.  I really want to read this book to find out about that.

Open Road Summer by Emery Lord - This sounds like a sweet contemporary with a good romance and good friendship.  It looks like the type of book that would be a fun summer read.

Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano - This sounds like an amazing murder mystery.  Hopefully it will be a fast-paced and exciting read.

Nantucket Red by Leila Howland - I enjoyed Nantucket Blue, so I look forward to seeing what happens next to Cricket.  The synopsis says something about Zack falling for Cricket's enemy, so I wonder what that could be about.

The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston - I am looking forward to more mystery in this book, and finding out more about Thomas.  Also, I will get to read more about Anna and Ethan.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment