Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Releases I'm Most Excited For

January 7th:
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale - This book sounds like an interesting murder mystery.  The aspect of the very small small town sounds unique, and I look forward to reading this story.

No One Else Can Have You

January 21st:
Fake ID by Lamar Giles - This sounds like another interesting mystery.  The Witness Protection aspect should be good.  I've only read one other book with Witness Protection, and I really liked it.

Fake ID

January 28th:
Timestorm by Julie Cross - I loved Tempest and Vortex, so I am looking forward to seeing how this series ends.
Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd - I look forward to seeing what happens next in this continuation of The Madman's Daughter series.

Timestorm (Tempest, #3)Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment