Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Releases I'm Most Excited For

July 1st:
On the Fence by Kasie West - The premise of this book sounds awesome, but the main reason I'm excited for it is because it's by Kasie West.  I have read three Kasie West books so far, and I love all of them.

On the Fence

July 15th:
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally - I've loved all the Miranda Kenneally that I've read so far, and this book looks just as awesome as the rest of them.  I love this cover, too, though it's different than the covers of her other books.

 Breathe, Annie, Breathe

July 22nd:
Extraction by Stephanie Diaz - This sounds like it will be an interesting sci-fi story.  That cover is pretty awesome, too.

Extraction (Extraction, #1)

July 29th:
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead - I look forward to reading the next book in the Bloodlines series, and I hope for more Sydney-Adrian romance.

Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment