Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Top 16 Books I Want that Are Releasing in 2016

This list is about the 2016 releases that I am most excited to get my hands on.  They are in no particular order.

1. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp - This book sounds like it will be really good and powerful.

2. The Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin - This book sounds really interesting and different from any other book that I've read before.

3. The First Time She Drowned by Kerry Kletter - This sounds like it will be a really good emotional read that deals with real mental health issues.

4.  The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie - This sounds like a really interesting book, even if it isn't really in my usual genre that much.

5. Run by Kody Keplinger - I'm excited to get to read another book by Kody Keplinger, and this one sounds really good.

6.  Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes - This looks like a cute and fun read and Paula Stokes wrote it, so I'm sure I will like it.

7. Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake - I have heard so many good things about this book, and I cannot wait to get a copy for myself.  It sounds like it will really deal with some serious family issues.

8. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner - This sounds like a good and powerful read.  I have heard that it made several early readers cry, so I am excited for that, even though I don't usually cry while reading books.

9.  How It Ends by Catherine Lo - This sounds like it will be an important story about friendship.  I've heard some good things about it.

10.  The Girl Who Fell by Shannon Parker - This sounds like it will be dark, and it deals with the important topic of abusive relationships.  I am excited to get to read it.

11.  Summer of Sloane by Erin Schneider - This book sounds like it will be a great summer read.  Plus, I really love the cover and its color scheme.

12.  Look Both Ways by Alison Cherry - I have read one book, For Real, by Alison Cherry, and it was cute and fun, and I'm hoping this one will be good too.  It looks like the kind of book that I would like.

13.  The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin - This sounds like it will be really good and deal with real life issues that people face.  I've heard that the characters are flawed and real too.

14.  When We Collided by Emery Lord - Emery Lord wrote this book so I will be reading it.  I have loved her first two books and she is an autobuy author for me.  I can't wait to preorder my hardcover copy of this book.

15.  The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith - This sounds like a great and powerful story about how a rape affects a girl, which is an important topic.

16.  A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro - This sounds like it will be a great mystery with interesting connections to the Sherlock Holmes stories.

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment