Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Releases I'm Most Excited For

June 3rd:
My Best Friend, Maybe by Caela Carter - I'm very excited to read this.  I actually preordered my copy at the end of January, so I will be getting it very soon.  I think it sounds like a great friendship story, and I can't wait to read it.
The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu - This sounds like an emotional story.  I like stories with multiple POVs, and this book has four of them, I believe.
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern - This one sounds emotional and sweet.

My Best Friend, MaybeThe Truth About AliceSay What You Will

June 8th:
Paranoia by JR Johansson - I thought Insomnia was a really good book, so I'm excited to read the sequel and find out more about Parker's unique ability.


Paranoia (The Night Walkers, #2)

June 10th:
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings - This sounds like an interesting dystopian world.  I look forward to reading this debut.

The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)

June 17th:
#scandal by Sarah Ockler - I have liked all the Sarah Ockler books that I've read, and this one sounds good too, so I'm excited to read it.
Fan Art by Sarah Tregay - This sounds like a really fun and cute read.  I'm looking forward to it.
Otherbound by Corrine Duyvis - This book sounds so awesome, with the dual POV, and the boy seeing into the head of a girl in another world.

#scandalFan ArtOtherbound

June 24th:
In the End by Demitria Lunetta - I loved In the After, and I flew through it because it was such a quick read for me, so I look forward to seeing what happens next to Amy and Baby, and all the other characters.
Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn - I read Charm & Strange last year, which really an interesting book, and the premise for this one sounds just as good.

In the End (In the After, #2)Complicit

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment