Monday, June 1, 2015

June Releases I'm Most Excited For

June 2nd:
The Devil You Know by Trish Doller  - I've enjoyed all of what Trish Doller has written so far.  Something Like Normal is one of my favorite books ever, and I have read it several times.
Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer  - I love reading stories that focus on friendship, so this looks like a great one for that.

The Devil You KnowProof of Forever

June 9th:
Hello, I Love You by Katie Stout  - This looks like a fun read, and it's cool that it takes place in Korea, since I haven't read books set there before.
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca  - This looks like a great summer romance story.

Hello, I Love YouLast Year's Mistake

June  16th:
More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera - This sounds like a very unique storyline.  I like how the cover has a smiley face in the background.
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi - I really like the colors on this cover, and the book sounds amazing too.  I can't wait to read it.
The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen  - I really liked 17 First Kisses when I read it last year, and this sounds like another fun read by the same author.

More Happy Than NotThe Night We Said YesThe Revenge Playbook

June 30th:
Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler - I really enjoyed Behind the Scenes when I read it last year, so I look forward to reading the companion story.

Under the Lights (Daylight Falls, #2)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment